Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day: 10 - 12 Office

The GAP year training has begun!!! This week has started of with training in the UCO/ Word of Life office. It is very similar to my job at the church with some big differences. My service at the office includes; cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, handling parts of the email, phone and mail systems, some financials and that's all I know for now.

Through this training I've learned that cleaning the floor on my hands and knees is much more humbling than using a mop, and I was humbled to learn from my supervisor Ermin that obeying for the sake of obeying though respectful can be improved by obeying in a way by learning the desire of a leader, supervisor, teacher, or parent's heart. Obeying while still keeping aware of one's desires for that command. Which can be taken to my own obedience to God therefore praying not only out of obedience but out of wanting to fulfill the desire of God's will in my life.

The verse this message came from is
2 Samuel 18.

Lastly happy St. Monica's feast day.

You're in my prayers.

God Bless

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment