Friday 15 August 2014

A Beginning to an End

As the adventure of Totus Tuus has ended, the journey of the GAP Program has begun.

Moving from missionary work to different missionary work has enabled me to learn from my mistakes. Instead of expecting certain things, and creating fictional fantasies of what this year will entail, I am more free due to the lessons learned in Totus Tuus. My expectations for this year are none, and I am open to whatever it brings.

Although my goals for this year have been developed and will continue to be refined. The end goals are also reasons for my desire to take part in the program, and by the grace of God they will come to completion.

Goals (in no particular order)

1. Discernment - that I man discern more clearly God's plan for my life in terms of a career and a vocation.

2. Training - that I may be trained/ formed to minister to youth and kids in high school, university and younger. Also to receive training in other new aspects of life.

3. Spirituality - grow closer to God through service, communal and personal prayer.

4. Service - to gain a love of service and a willingness to serve and sacrifice.

5. Perform - practice and apply what I have learned, bear fruit and bring others closer to God through my ministry.

I would like to thank all those who supported me in making this decision, all those who helped me when I had doubt's, and all those who have and are still supporting me as I embark on this adventure. You are all in my prayers.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. You will be in my prayers, Aaron! I will be watching and praying for what The Lord has in store for you! May God bless you and keep you in His mercy and may Our Lady watch over you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Cathy you and your family are in my prayers as well!

      Delete